Monday 25 March 2013

Week 5



Sunday:

Hot! Better than Saturday, unfortunately, as I wasn't at the beach today. Stuff to do.

Lots of errand jobs - bought a souvenir, more postcards, food, etc.

Sat in the park writing this - they have free wifi here. Awesome. Going to move indoors again now so I don't get burnt.

I have to try and finish my project 1st draft. Can't stay outside and play. Sad times.

Did some OSCE 2 revision by going through appropriate history points for acute care and surgery. I'm optimistic about the retake - this stuff isn't difficult to revise since I did most of it right the first time around and knew most of it already. Just hoping they don't bell curve the retakes quite so much!

Monday:

Crap weather - it's grey, muggy, aaaaand just started raining. Still warm though, so I guess it's still beating the UK's never-ending Game of Thrones-style Winter that may last for years. Winter Is Coming, and all that.

Got some good work done, thumbs up from supervisor to keep going as I am. Also can hand it over to him again "when I've had enough" and would like him to take over. That kind of spurred me to to work harder, if anything. I'm not bloody giving up on it! Had enough? I don't know what that means.

Maybe next week. We'll see. There's lots I want to do with it still.

1 comment: